Well Cartel Cartridge Battery
This is probably one of the most high tech and fancy gadgets for vaping pre-filled cartridges or refillable cartridges. If you’re looking for something you can attach to your keys, so you can lose your battery and your keys at the same time, or easily fit in a pocket, purse or fanny pack, this is the one. The Well Cartel Cartridge Vape Battery works with just about any pre-filled or refillable cartridge with a 510 connection. It has a convenient disguise as well. It’s disguised as a key fob and just like a real key fob, it will get your motor runnin’. To activate the cool flip action, press the protruding button on the side. Your friends and family will be in awe as it springs into action. The other button is for powering the device on or off and firing it. 5 clicks will turn it on and you will know it’s on by looking for the red light. When your battery level is getting low, the red light will blink really fast when pressing it. The Well Cartel Cartridge Vape Battery has a constant 3.7v power output and will deliver 10 watts to 11 watts with most cartridges on the market. Below the power button you will find the on-board micro USB charging dongle. This makes it super easy to charge in a laptop or wall adapter.
Fun Fact: May not work with all cartridges. Taller cartridges may not fit inside the recessed area.
Well Cartel Cartridge Battery Features & Specs:
- Discreet and Powerful
- Easy To Use Single Button Power Operation
- Fits Conveniently In Pockets, Purses or Fanny Packs
- Key Fob Style Look
- Unique Flip Action
- Keychain Hole
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- On-Board Micro USB Charging Dongle
- 350mAh Internal Battery
- 3.7v Constant Output
- Safe Vaping Features
- Power Mode: 3.7v Constant Voltage
- Wattage Range: 10w to 11w (Based On Cartridge Resistance)
- Dimensions: 88.9mm x 33.3mm x 15.9mm
- Thread Type: 510
- Battery Type: Internal 350mAh Battery
Well Cartel Cartridge Battery Package Contents:
- (1) Cartridge Battery by Well Cartel
- User Manual
Important Battery Warning:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. Well Cartel accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.